IGA Conference Champagne Competition • BLS, Stay Compliant
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to all attendees of the Information Governance Alliance (IGA) Conference 2017 who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of BLS, Stay Compliant, their agents or anyone who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entry to the competition is possible by entering details on the entry card found at the UKCGC stand within the IGA Conference 2017 and returning to the stand once complete – a fully entered card is required to qualify as an entry.
- Entrants may not enter multiple cards – duplicate entries will be removed with one entry remaining.
- A winner will be selected at random from the list of correct entrants once the IGA Conference 2017 has ended.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or not included in the judging panel for any technical reasons. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- Prize for the competition is: 1 x bottle of champagne.
- For the purposes of declaration, the cost of the prize is £24.99. Last price checked on 23/11/2017 – BLS is not responsible for the change of cost of the prize since purchase.
- By placing the entry, the entrant is confirming that they are over 18. Any prize winner found to be under 18 will be disqualified.
- The promotion is open between 08:00am 28/11/17 until 16:00pm 28/11/17.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via email supplied o the entry card.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. BLS reserves the right to substitute the prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date via email provided on the entry card. In the event of the claim for a prize not being received by the promoter within 14 working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- None successful candidates will not be contacted to provide details of the winner and the winner’s details will not be published. Should an entrant wish to find out details of the winner, contact [email protected]
- The entry card details how the entrant’s details will be used and allows the entrant to select their preference on being contacted. If the entrant selects ‘I do not agree’ or does not select an answer, the entrant will not be contacted to be notified if they are the winner and will therefore be excluded from the competition.
- Prizes will be sent via post and will be sent recorded delivery. Delivery dates may vary and will require a signature. BLS is not responsible for the time period of a delivery once in progress or if a delivery being is for by the incorrect recipient provided the address and contact details are correct.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules.
- All copyright is automatically transferred to the promoter upon entry to this competition.
- PROMOTER: BLS Ltd and Stay Compliant Training, Airedale Enterprise Services.