£375.00 exc. VAT
Caldicott Guardian Training
Our 1 day CPD accredited Caldicott Guardian training course is suitable for newly appointed or experienced Caldicott roles, including those who are required to support Caldicott Guardians. It meets the annual training requirements as specified in the Information Governance Toolkit (IG Toolkit which states “Organisations should ensure that Caldicott Guardians and Caldicott leads are offered effective training and support”).
The training also provides up to date advice and guidance in a constantly evolving role.
It is a practical, interactive course with detailed handouts. We cover a range of topics including:
- Sharing information safely
- The new 2016 Caldicott Guardian Manual
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) update
- Case studies
- Guidance for lawful and ethical processing of information
- Mini Healthcheck to test your organisation’s compliance in key areas
- Excellent training – thank you very much!
- Excellent thought provoking day – great facilitation.
- Thank you – you made what could have been very dry, very interesting and relevant!
- Informative – lots of things for me to do (again!)
- Very interactive, good informative session.
- Really interesting, something I had to attend but really enjoyed it!
- Great course – its undersold online and not at all clear that it’s presented by such great experts – thanks.
£375.00 exc. VAT
The course is suitable for all levels, including those new to the role and those who may need refresher training. Covering a wide range of topics, including GDPR and the way it will affect the Caldicott Guardian role, this course is also CPD accredited. Places are limited, to ensure there is plenty of time for discussion and specific queries, so please bring along any questions you have.
9.30 - ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION
10:00 - COURSE BEGINS
11:00 - BREAK
12:30 - LUNCH
14:00 - BREAK
16:00 - COURSE CLOSES (OPTIONAL Q&A'S)